Monday 16 February 2015

MUSTARD AND CHOCOLATE BROWN

Hi friends:
An early rise this morning--which is quite unusual, as-Monday is always the hardest day to get out of bed!

With yesterday's all day's work of re-organising my entire wardrobe, I can easily find the clothes I wanted! The jacket and pants plus the sweater are two newly bought items from Zara. Although the pants waist is elasticated, and I think it's one size bigger for me for its laid-back, casual fit style, nevertheless, when the price is good, anything is OK, all I need is a little adjustment to the waist and even for the non-skilful pair of hands of mine, it's not a difficult task!

The jacket is fake leather,  burgundy colour, four large pocket, straight cut-with precision. In the first instant to see  the coat is the colour-rich and deep, dark chocolate brown, and the military like four square large pockets. I don't know about your guys, but I am obsessed with pocket, I like the instant access to my phone, my car key, lipstick, coin purse etc... If I am a designer, I will desire all the casual outwear with pockets, put your hands in pockets gives  you  an instant laid back, approachable look. I am so happy to see their are designers put pockets on evening gowns now! How lovely and cute!

The jacket is not heavy, I also like its length, doesn't get in your way of getting in and out of the car. Also, crease free-obviously!!

The pants is also a great find, two slanted pockets front, and two at the back. The jacket and pants is not a matching outfit, but they go so well together.

Here it is the picture. What do you think?



Jacket, Sweater and Pants: Zara
Ankle Boots: B&G
Scarf:Burberry 


No comments:

Post a Comment